Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





We had a great time this last weekend going to the Pumpkin Patch! Even the babes had a great time picking out the most perfect pumpkins! We enjoyed pumpkin bowling! Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider and a Carmel Apple. We had a blast trying to make our way through the hay maze. I think the kids did a better job of finding their way and not getting stressed about getting stuck. Best of all we got to get some much missed Pumpkin Butter! It is so good on pancakes. I am also looking forward to making my first ever Pumpkin puree. Dan made a Pumpkin Pie last year but I actually preferred the can stuff. Sorry babe, I love you! This year I have come across a recipe/technique that sounds pretty exciting to me! I hope everyone is enjoying the fall season and all the wonderful smells and taste that come along with it.


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful pictures. You are far more talented than you give yourself credit for. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails