Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My daughter lost the first of her top teeth and so I took the opportunity to take a picture of her. I can't believe how different it makes her look! She still looks beautiful but she is looking so much older and I am not ready for her to get any older. She is such a beautiful, kind, smart and very helpful little girl...I am so proud to be her mother and really to feel blessed!
On another note, I was finally able to catch some catch light in her eyes! It is something that has been frustrating me for awhile. I really am happy with the way this photo turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard the phrase "cathing the light? I am assuming it is a photography thing, what do you mean? She does look more grown up but still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails