Monday, September 8, 2008

The Kids during the Race!


The kids were not extremely happing this morning during the race. My husband got some really pretty shots of our oldest. Little Dude was loving checking stuff out. He thought the people were neat to watch. Our Drama Queen was not in a good mood at all, I think her face says it all! By the time we left the babes were so tired and we were really bummed to have missed out on going to breakfast with friends but the twins were out before we left the parking lot. I plan on continuing to run so hopefully it is something they can get into and eventually enjoy. They were pooped, as am I! Time to rest up! What a blast of a morning though! I think the week has caught up to them. Our oldest started school and so our schedules have changed. They too are in an adjustment period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails