Monday, September 15, 2008

The day of Good!

Today I feel especially blessed! I have prayed for someone to come into my life that has the same values as I do. It isn't that I have a hard time making friends, I just have hard time keeping them. Not because I feel they are bad people but they just don't have the same interest/priorities that I do. It just so happens that I have made friends with my neighbor who is also striving to be a Godly wife and mother. I have had my fair share of falling off the horse but I am happy to say I have gotten back on and I am trying my best to have a daily relationship with God and make my husband and children a top priority.
I thank God for giving me a husband that is my best friend! He is trying his best to be a Godly husband and does a much better job at showing me what Love looks like...He is a wonderful father...Our children are in love with him...It is so beautiful...I really have been blessed beyond belief and I am working hard on remembering that everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails