Thursday, December 18, 2008

Keeping the Trust!

Today my daughter started learning a new Bible verse that I have taken to heart. I am amazed lately by the word. We are facing some challenges and I am trying my hardest to be prayerful and keep my trust in God. We are all human and we all falter, I am thankful to have a husband who reminds me of the love we have in and for God. I am also Thankful to my daughter, who in her innocence is teaching how to faithfully love. For the past couple of days I have had a hard time keeping the Christmas spirit alive in myself. It is not fair for my little ones to have a mother who is not happy and faithful in the Lord. Especially at this time of the year when we are trying to teach them the true meaning of Christmas. Who Jesus was and is and what he did for us. To be giving as God gave for us. These are the versus from my daughter's curriculum and that have lifted me up today.

Psalm 34:8-13
(8) Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. (9) Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. (10) The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. (11) Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord. (12) Whoever of you loves life and desires to many good days, (13) keep your tongue from evil and lips from speaking lies.

I am glad there are resources out there for us to be reminded with. The greatest of all is love. Thank you God for my husband, parents, children and friends who love me even when I fall. You are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails