Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thankful!










I am so glad that in the midst of change my little ones can keep it fun. We have had the start of Home School and are one month into it. Still loving it! I am concerned about my daughter's energy level, we need to find a good outlet for her. We are all adjusting to my step-son moving in and starting High School. He seems to be liking it okay but with the normal kid answer of "It was okay". My little ones keep it fun and keep me on my toes. My oldest is so smart and and is so funny! She does love the camera! My little man is using his words so well. Especially Momma! He knows volume will get a better reaction! and My baby is my beautiful spoiled baby. I love them all and had to share. I am so Thankful for my family.
Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
I hope this Holiday Season is a blessing to you and your family!






1 comment:

  1. maybe a gymnastics class or dance class?
    Glad to hear everything is going well and you are all adjusting to the changes
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails