Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Giving Tree!

Our oldest two did the giving tree this year at the Mall for the first time. Our daughter thought it was so neat to get something for a girl about the same age that might not get to have a gift for Christmas. The little girl we shopped for wanted one of the Cranium games. My daughter and I went to three different stores looking for it and we did finally find it. My daughter really enjoyed bringing it back to the tree so that the Salvation Army could pass it along to the little girl we chose. My step son chose a boy about the same age who wanted a gift card from the Mall. I hope by allowing the kids to shop for others they can see the true meaning of Christmas and learn about the joys of giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails