Thursday, January 5, 2012

Isabel

85% of My Time
The day after Christmas we visited to local dog shelter to get a feel for how our family would respond to having a pet.  After spending time with a different pup than pictured above, we spent time with this sweet little girl, Isabel.  I think my husband fell in love with her from the first paw shake.  After much (or just staring at each other) debate, she came home with us.  Talk about impulse.  The kids love her, as do I, kind of.  She is actually a really good girl.  She now only jumps on the bed when my husbands alarm goes off.  This negates the need for a snooze button, pro!  She sleeps about 85% of the day, the other is spent chasing the kids around hence the need for sleep.  She is so gentle when the kids want to love on her. She is already mostly trained!  Potty, check, sit, check, stay, check, down, check, off (esp. my bed) mucho defiance.  I like that she keeps my feet warm under the table!  I am not sure but I think we all have fallen in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails