Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, Family and Friends.  I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that all have impacted my life and helped to form me into the woman I am today.  I thankful for that.  I am thankful for encouragement given and the lessons learned.   As I reflect on the meaning of this season, I am in awe of God's awesome power.  His entire design known before his first creation.  I was reminded yesterday that we are in the toddler years of our eternal life.  Just like us giving into every demand our young children make causes Chaos, so would there be Chaos if God gave us everything we think we need.  My family and I are taking the next few days to purposefully enjoy the true meaning of Christmas.  I am looking forward to sharing, laughing and enjoying my family.  My hope is that you enjoy this season to the fullest.
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails