Friday, June 11, 2010

This Does Not Help!

So far the last few weeks I have been in baby fever, baby envy whatever you call I have caught it.  It might be spurred by my sister having her next one, hearing of friends expecting, holding little gorgeous babies (like the one above) and the realization that unless my husband has yet another procedure we will not have another. 
It isn't healthy, I don't want one I have to give back when I am done.
I do so LOVE the ones I have but as soon as my youngest is out of diapers, I am out of baby anything.  I love and miss being one who is depended upon for just about everything.
Even writing this is not proving to be theraputic.
I am not a crazy woman, I just love babies.
Here is to more growth and baby-ing my babies until they are sick of me.  I love you my babies.
Thank you, Lisa, for letting me borrow you beautiful baby today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails