Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm out!







Yesterday was my husband's last day at his current job. As excited as we are for the next stage in our lives, it was a sad day. My husband was more emotional about the fact he wouldn't be teaching in the classroom for awhile than he thought he was going to be. He loved teaching and meeting his students. He graduated 120 Jet Engine students, Received his Master Instructor hours, completed his Bachelor's Degree and worked hard and volunteered for the Squadron's Booster Club. He is an amazing Man, husband, father, friend and teacher. I have enjoyed having him home in a non-deployable career field with holidays and weekends off. It has meant stability. We are looking forward to what is coming next but know with it will most likely come just a little stress as we transition. We have enjoyed our 12 years here and will miss those who have become family away from family. We are trying hard to keep God the focus in our time of change.

2 comments:

  1. Dan~ You have created a wonderful life, have a amazing family and I am very proud that you are my son. I love you so much and I will miss you even more. May God continue to bless you all on your newest adventure~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are an inspiration! We wish you all the best and congrats to Dan on all his achievemnets and for Brandy the supportive spouse that stood by his side and encouraged him every step of the way! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails