Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2nd Grade has started!



Our 2nd grade year of Home Schooling has officially started. Our daughter is so excited to be in the 2nd grade. I am in love with Home shooling. There may be the stresses of trying to get on a good schedule, worrying if you can handle teaching your child and just trying to keep your cool when your kids decide this is not the day I am going to be agreeable. With all of the stress that comes with it, I love the growth I have seen in our daughter's ability to self motivate, enter into social situations excitedly and progress in her learning! I love having my children around me and I love knowing that I can control the situations my children encounter. I don't have to worry about bullies, opposition to our faith and my children have become close. They may have their moments but I truly feel that they enjoy being around one another. Cheers to the 2009-2010 school year, how ever you go about it. Know that you know what is best for your child and family and with God all things can be done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails