Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kids in the Kitchen




Tonight my oldest daughter cooked dinner for us. Apple Chicken Curry.The Ingredients.

Chopped Onions

Garlic

Cubed Chicken

Curry paste

Soy Sauce

Coconut Milk

Apples, thinly sliced

Rice

PeasSaute Onions and Garlic in Olive Oil. Add curry, soy sauce and coconut milk.She's got the stance.Add Chicken and Apples.Prepare the rice.Add your peas.Say Cheese.Plate it up. We used cookie cutters to form our rice into fun shapes.

Set Table and Enjoy.



This is where my little one was while we were eating though...All was enjoyed by me but the kids were not too keen on the apples...I think next tart I need to use a tarter apple...It is a must recipe now...









2 comments:

  1. Brandy this is awesome. I love seeing little girls in the kitchen. What an ambitious dish too! Great job Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible!! She looks so grown up cooking, and I LOVE the stance!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails